News & Events
June 16 After 5 pm Mass
- Tickets will go on sale Mother's Day weekend, May 12-13 after masses. $15 each.
- Dine in the Fr. John Amsberry Social Hall knowing that all proceeds for this fundraiser go to the future scholarships fund.
- For more information, contact David Mastroieni 503-998-1070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the fact that we are publishing the bulletin every other week during the summer months, the mass intentions for June 18th through the 24th were not published in the June 10th bulletin. We will do so in the future, but for now, here are the intentions for June 18-24.
Starts Tuesday, June 26th at 8:45 am or 6:45 pm
No need to register, just come! For more information, contact Deacon Larry at 503-761-8710 x106 or email@example.com
To view flyer close up, click HERE.
We are always in need of people to spend an hour with Jesus.
Available times from Weds. 9:00 am through Thurs. 10:00 pm. Please consider committing to 1 holy hour a week. For signups and the code; contact Claire at the parish office, 503-761-8710 x 104, cell 503-804-0980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Eucharist is: Jesus truly present - Body, Blood, Soul, And Divinity!
Comments from people who started Adoration; "I never want to be without this experience again.", "This has changed my life", "If only people would try one hour, they'd flock to this chapel and to Jesus.", "I am so thankful we have this at our church."
Nov. 16, 17, 18
- Start your craft projects, plan for baked goods, and join us for the Fall Altar Guild fundraiser.
- Contact Michelle Craver with questions, email@example.com or 503-381-2950
Commissioning of Extraordinary Eucharistic Ministers (Both Ministers at the Altar, and Ministers to the Homebound)
June 2nd and 3rd, all the Masses
Extraordinary Eucharistic Ministry of Holy Communion (EMHC) in the Archdiocese must be commissioned at a parish of the Archdiocese.
- All Extraordinary Eucharistic Ministers of Holy Communion (EMHC) must also be registered with the Office of Divine Worship. This is done through your parish.
- EMHCs should be commissioned on the Feast of Corpus Christi each year.
- The Commission lasts for a period of three years. This can be renewed.
- Pastors will ensure that all EMHC have received adequate training ...
Every 2nd and 4th Saturday, Noon to 2:00 pm.
See Helping Hands Ministry for further information.
Bricks to beautify our landscaping and to create memories
The Knights of Columbus are offering you the opportunity to add a brick to one of four locations within our new landscaping. The bricks can be printed with your name, the name of a loved one (living or deceased), with an event you want commemorated, or with an inspirational message of your choice.
The bricks will beautify four locations within our grounds:
- Under the St. Joseph statue located in the alcove to the right of the main church doors
- Under the American Flag located on the south end of the church/school building
- In the walking path through Mary's Prayer Garden (visible through the bank of windows in the sanctuary)
- In the wall that will border the Prayer Garden
For more information, or to order your brick, ...
Time to clean out your closets, kitchen cabinets, and hall closets. Your extra "stuff" can be used at homes where others have very little. We are always in need of kitchen supplies, linen, bedding, towels, and beds. Bring your extra household items to our furniture/household goods module located in the back of the church on the second and fourth Saturday every month between NOON and 2PM. Smaller items can be dropped off at the parish office during normal business hours. Extra clothes can be brought to the St. Pauly Used Clothing Shed on the North end of the property. Thank you and God Bless your generosity. Deacon Mike
Updated Fees and Policies Available
If you are considering the rental of the remodeled Fr. John Amsberry Social Hall, you can contact the parish office for the new fee schedule and rental guidelines created by our parish Finance and Pastoral Councils.